Second 'Infectious Science' Event
Join us for 'Infectious Science' at 6.30 pm on Monday 12 December 2016
Grab a pint and hear about the latest infection research, at The Vines, 81 Lime St, Liverpool, L1 1JQ.
Discover fascinating science topics with world leading experts.......at the pub!
Would you like to hear some of the most brilliant scientists in your local pub discussing the latest research on Infections and Global Health? Then you can't miss "Infectious Science" - come and hear fast-paced scientific TEDx-style talks from Researchers in Infections all whilst enjoying a pint in the pub!
- Georgios Pollakis: Looking into the viral genetic code: Another enigma.
- Libby van Tonder - "It's just brain surgery"
- Patricia Sequeria - Fiocruz response to Zika virus outbreak in Brazil
- Maya Wardeh : Big data: snog, marry, avoid
- Bill Paxton: "HIV: What can be learnt from the uninfected”
- Sara Owczarczak-Garstecka : "Dog bites- perception and prevention"
The event is free and open to all, so please do bring along colleagues, friends or family members and come to enjoy science!
Posted on: 12/12/2016