Membership is available to people/organisations who are actively involved in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections Research.
Benefits of Membership
- Be kept at the cutting edge of the latest developments and trends in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections.
- Members receive regular newsletter/email alerts concerning NIHR HPRU in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections events and news items.
- Access to networking and collaboration opportunities with key opinion leaders and decision makers from academia and industry.
- Provide a forum to expand and share your knowledge and understanding.
- Members will be eligible to apply for various collaborative small pump priming grants.
- Discount on any registration fees for the Annual Conference.
Membership is free via application.
Levels of Membership:
1) Investigator Membership
Membership is open to individual scientists from life sciences fields, clinicians, professionals involved in research and development from academia, contract research organisations and governments.
2) Trainee Membership
Pre doctorate, doctorate, post doctorate to early stage investigator from life sciences, clinical and research fields. To become eligible for Trainee Membership, please provide proof of your Trainee status along with your application.
3) Organisational (including Government Departments) Membership
Membership is held by the company or government department rather than individuals. The only requirement placed on associated Industrial/Government Department membership is that the company/department can demonstrate a genuine interest and activity in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections. The rationale behind this criteria is to encourage industrial involvement in the early stage activities of EZI research, to develop a cross sector national network.