· Here is a page of 'how to' guides from the UK Parliament, including:
· Here is our "what shall I do next" webpage to help researchers think through the steps in engaging with the UK Parliament.
· Here is the A-Z list of all UK Parliament select committees.
· Here are all current open calls for evidence from UK Parliament select committees.
· Here is a full list of UK Parliament All Party Parliamentary Groups . (Click on ‘Registers published in 2020’ and then the most recent register)
· Here is the POST website, including upcoming briefing topics, newsletter sign up and contact details for specialists.
· Here is more information on academic fellowships from the UK Parliament. (This includes PhD fellowships and those for academics later in their career)
· Here is where you can sign up for email alerts on topics which you choose. (This will include select committee inquiries and other opportunities/news)
· If you are interested in engaging with Parliament around the COVID-19 outbreak and its impacts, please see our COVID-19 researcher engagement webpage outlining the most targeted, impactful ways that researchers can engage at the moment.
Copyright © HPRU in Emerging and Zoonotic Infections 2014. All rights reserved | Sitemap